Sunday 29 June 2014

*cries* Why won't you let me play???

Urgh, so I'm once again kicked out of my game :P

I got back in after my earlier issues and promptly teleported from the lab to do some other quests in the area, but obviously I have to return at some point. Went back in, finished off some stuff, but now I'm once again waiting to get back in.

Away from that for the minute, I have to say that this area is damn hard. LOTS of elite mobs in the area and the regular mobs pack a punch. Loads of quests are requesting 5+ groups to do which at the moment I just don't have. Might have to ask my guild for some help with them. I feel this area is rather difficult for your regular player. Maybe it's because I'm spellslinger and they aren't the tankiest role that I'm having issues, but I am dying a LOT.

Not much to report on today aside from my issues with this lab. I'm level 48 and so close to 50 I can taste it. Really wanted to reach it tonight, but this lab doesn't seem to want to let me. I do keep getting calls from my home-girl Drusera about various bits and pieces. And i ran into this little joy.



See the green and red caretaker? One always lies and the other always tells the truth. Ever seen the movie the Labyrinth? Yeah, it's basically that scene with Sarah and the doors, only this was Lyghtning and the consoles that had to be turned on in a certain order from the instructions they give you. The achievement I felt at cracking it was immense. Even if I was ready to punch them both by the end.

Also did a quest to grab some eggs from a ship wreckage and that was an acrobatic feat worthy of cirque du soleil. See that green water? Yeah you go in that you die pretty much. So I had Lyghtning leaping about, using her Wall ability to make jumps I was missing, nearly overshooting some leaps, all to grab some eggs for a blasted Chua.

And in my lab, aside from the crashes, i have the following bugs. See that floating console. See it? I'm supposed to activate that. HOW? It's above me. Even on Rexy I can't reach.




And this happened while I was running. both Lyghtning and Rexy fell into this blue void. We fell for a bit and then died. Fun times to be had in this lab.


No comments:

Post a Comment