Tuesday 17 June 2014

First Adventure

Oooooo just did my first Adventure in Wildstar, War of the Wilds, and I loved it. I'll admit I didn't have a clue what the heck I was doing, I was just pointing and shooting but hey I got number one damage dealer in my team so that has to count for something right :) Plus I was doing it with friends so I knew there'd be no flaming if I did mess up. Always nice to have that stress free environment when doing something new like that. Very enjoyable though :) Can't wait to try more of these. As I don't have any screenshots of my adventure times (see what I did there?) I'll leave you with several I took of Lyghtning over today as I tried to get some nice shots of her. I really love her look and can't wait to experiment more with her third costume. I mean i've made her a third but it's very basic at this time :)



These guns go so well with this costume :) Got a new pair of pistols today that go really well with my 1st costume. Will try and get a picture of those tomorrow.






No comments:

Post a Comment