Monday 23 June 2014

The Strain...also a ride at Alton Towers

Guess what's back in my gaming life?

The Strain.

Oh the purple, oozing joys.

So while running around Wilderrun and doing my usual questing, I came across this area to the north that is covered in this thick purple goo. I had sudden flashbacks to the original My Little Pony movie and the Smooze.

That's right, turns out this charmingly deadly infection is destroying my lovely Wilderrun jungle. It no longer looks like Pandora from Avatar but literally like the love child of the Smooze and the brain bugs from Starship Troopers.

And the eyes. Eyes everywhere. They are just damn creepy!

Now then, I have a date with a Malevolent Voice and a portal in Illium. Because this in no way sounds bad....at all.

This post has been brought to you by 'How-Many-Things-Archer-Can-Relate-The-Strain-To'.

No comments:

Post a Comment