Sunday 15 June 2014

Squirg

Currently playing around near the squirg quests. Took me ages to actually work out what to do with my squid thing following me round. Finally worked out he was to go on the heads of the Exiles with like 50 million HP. No way I was taking those guys down otherwise. But it's really confusing running round with so many Exile players. I keep getting confused with the new mounts lol.


Also took down the Exile Ravager with a pretty awesome group of people. Didn't go too well the first two times, but we got there. The second time was actually pretty epic as the Exile Ravager was dueling with one of our mechas. I was dead at the time and loathe to respawn as it was like having front row seats to Pacific Rim. It was an epic giant robot battle :D Plus as I was dead it meant I could just watch it unfold without anyone fighting me and spoiling my view.


Oh, and this happened while I was squashing Squirg eggs in some underground cave.



No comments:

Post a Comment