Saturday 28 June 2014

Malgrave and Artemis Zin

Been finishing up on some quests in and around Malgrave and is it just me or is the zone chat REALLY quiet round here? I mean almost every player I see is Exile so I suppose that doesn't help and any Exiles I see tend to be in my guild. Are people still on the lower levels? I thought most people would be around my level, at least those in the first wave of players would be. Got a few group quests hanging around, but i'm not even seeing anyone talk let alone say they're looking for a group.

Anywho, away from the chat or lack there of, I ran into a rather interesting quest involving an Elder cube controlling some pell. Artemis Zin rocked up with her cameras and got absorbed by the cube, Kevo went nuts at me...and then things seemed to go back to normal. Is this foreshadowing? I feel this is foreshadowing. Either that or it's a really random story segment lol XD



Got another call from my home girl Drusera, so Lyghtning is getting her pink assed booty shorts over to Illium to go and check what's going down now :)


No comments:

Post a Comment