Tuesday 1 July 2014

Still stuck...now unable to play at all

Apparently it's the Bio Lab that is where the issues are occurring for me. The whole thing is just being buggy as hell for me. I've had issues where my entire UI goes bright blue and remains like that until I leave the area or restart the game, my mini map has crashed several times not to mention that floors just vanish. Oh and my favourite, stepping onto a teleporter and dropping into nothing but air until you die.







Getting through took every ounce of my sanity. Once into the Phage labs however, I was actually able to play thankfully. In fact it was all going rather well until I died and got kicked back outside the Bio lab because there are no holo-crypts once you enter. I've been at this part of the game for HOURS now. It's really frustrating. Especially as the new content patch came out today and I can't see anything of it.

See the phage labs was actually really quite cool. I had fun in there and hit level 49. But now this whole issue is just souring the game for me. I've felt like I've been walking on egg shells all day, afraid of doing anything in case it kicks me out again.







Now I'm actually at the end of my rope as the last quest of this area,


 (SPOILERS)


After defeating the Entity which, in all honesty was a bit of an anti climax, you don't even fight him, you play as Drusera and have to stop some robot. Well I got kicked out and now I'm back to the game crashing each time I try and get back in. And I have been trying for the last two hours.

(/SPOILERS)

The annoying thing is that I'm not the only person to be having these issues. I think they're linked to the memory leak issues other's are reporting. Certainly looking through the forums other people have had similar issues, but support isn't saying anything about them. All I can find from Carbine is that 'It's under investigation'. Well that's brilliant. I have a game here that is literally unplayable. I'm not talking about a bug with seeing people's names, or a dye not working, an item having a stupid drop rate. I'm talking about being unable to access the game. Something from Customer support would be nice here.

So yeah...not happy right now. In fact I'm pretty annoyed by the whole affair. Not to mention a really bad experience with a flower delivery company IRL has just put me in a really bad mood.

No comments:

Post a Comment