Sunday 29 June 2014

Grimvault lives up to it's name

Seriously this place is grim.

The Strain is EVERYWHERE. Like a whole landscape of weird mutant animals and eyes watching me. Literally The Hills have eyes here (to quote a movie title)

But there is work to be done and one of Lyghtning's first tasks here was to drive a tank. Oh hell yeah! I loved it. Those strain nasties didn't know what hit them when I started launching rockets assaults at them!


Awesome section was awesome.



My next task was to raise the morale of the troops. Now i realise that EVERY other player will have to do this task, but I couldn't help but snigger at being told that seeing me would surely raise their spirits. Of course it will. I'm rocking an off the shoulder coat and booty shorts. That combo will probably raise more than just their morale.





Oh and I have to kill these things. Starship Troopers brain bug anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment