Thursday 19 June 2014

So...England lost :'(

So England lost at football. Despite playing wonderfully to Italy at the weekend we played half heartedly again today and lost. Effectively we're now out of the world cup. As i'm practically crying in the corner of my room over this right now, have some pretty Lyghtning pics.




Currently in Farside and just done the jungle bio dome and have now made my way round to the desert one but had only just arrived there when the match started. Also took down Big Graw as I accidentally found him as a bunch of Exiles showed up to take him on. As much as i hate helping Exiles, I was glad they were there this time lol XD I haven't actually seen many Dominion players around Farside. Far more Exiles around at the moment. The place is practically bursting with tree hugging rabbits XD

No comments:

Post a Comment