Thursday 5 June 2014

Actually really enjoying this game so far :D

I have to be honest here, i'm totally loving the game so far. I love the battle system and the quests. I'm having a ton of fun just running round and seeing things. I don't get these people who are already on the forums saying they're level 50. For starters, how? And secondly did you just rush through? There's so many little details in this world, crazy things such as bad guys attacking each other and the way the whole game just looks. I don't think i'd want to rush it.
My main gripe with the games market ATM is how similar everything is. Everything is some FPS set in some warzone/zombie apocalypse/alien world and you have to run through shooting things. And everything is so overly realistic. Like at last years E3 when some guy was going on and on about how life like the cars looked in a game. I don't want realism, i want fun, and Wildstar is so much fun :D And the art style is so damn lovely to look at :D

No comments:

Post a Comment