Saturday 21 June 2014

Farside

So my adventures on Farside continue. I like the idea of this area where you have to not only look out for enemies but also asteroids hitting you while fighting.

One issue I did have was with this one mini game where you're asked to pilot a ship and shoot down another ship. No problem there, but there were no instructions with it and although I never changed the way i was trying to shoot down the other ship, I failed twice but then succeeded a third time. I literally did nothing different. That was a little annoying.

And I'm actually taking a little break from the game *shock horror*, because I'm in some dark area where the only light is my helmet torch and there are aliens and robots and stuff around....and while scary games freak me out, this area isn't so much scary as it is frustrating. I don't like that everything's dark and I can't see where the hell I'm going. I mean I guess some people like games like this, but for me it's frustrating. I like to be bale to have a good look round at my surroundings and currently that is proving a little bit of an issue. I did enjoy running over the alien eggs an squashing them though XD

Though kudos to the guys of my guild. Trudging through this darkness was made all the more enjoyable reading about different music tastes and bizarre dreams involving Elvis Presley. Seriously love my guild :)

No comments:

Post a Comment