Wednesday 25 June 2014

Tresayne Toria and goodbye Wilderrun hello Malgrave

So yesterday was a pretty slacking off day in my Wildquest adventures. It was spent mostly filling my map in around Wilderrun because not having my map filled in irks me, popping back to Auroria to do a spot of mining and doing an Adventure with some friends :)



That said, one of the last things I did see in Wilderrun was some sort of holographs regarding the Dominion's missing Tresayne Toria who went off with the Eldan and only sent her son Dominus back to the Cassian. Was quite nice to see what happened to her here though I'm assuming it wasn't very pleasant for her looking at that probe thing. However Tresayne looks absolutely badass!








Also found a very pretty place in the north of Wilderrun and spammed some Lyghting pics, because, damn this place reminds me of Pandora. Look at how pretty everything is.







And Rexy is best steed. Nuff said.



And my first impressions of Malgrave are looking good. If I thought Biodome 4 had a western feel to it, this place sure as hell does. Though the first thing I was greeted with was a Lopp village. Wonder what treats the little buggers have in store for me this time XD

No comments:

Post a Comment