Sunday 1 June 2014

I fail so bad XD

So i got maybe forty minutes into the game before having my first major fail. Aside from the fact that i didn't see my first quest and ended up running (once i worked out how) all over my Dominion ship wondering what to do before going back to the start and following the quests, i also couldn't find my inventory. So i found some quest whereby you get a weapon from a Chua and are told to kill some monsters. This would have been fine had someone told me where the hell my inventory was. I ran round his little workshop for nearly fifteen-twenty minutes trying to find the weapon he gave me. I saw people run in, weapons appear on them and then run out again while Lyghtning played a fun game of how many times can i sit on a bench. It was frustrating.
I did finally find the damn inventory, bottom right hand corner of the screen for anyone else having issues, got my weapon and got started. But man that nearly killed me. I was getting so angry as i kept getting told 'weapon in inventory' and i was screaming at my computer 'WHERE THE FUCK IS THE INVENTORY YOU RETARDED HAMSTER!!!!!' Needless to say he didn't respond, but i felt if i was going to role play with this character i might as well get in the spirit lol.
Oh i'm also on Lightspire :)

No comments:

Post a Comment