Thursday 26 June 2014

Fluff!!!

Because basically my last post was pretty sad, this is a fluff post. As in, nothing heavy, just light hearted fluff XD

That and because I've basically been running round Malgrave doing errands for malevolent bunnies all day. Those little critters know how to work you.

Though aside from everything else, i did visit my house today. I don't actually have a house yet, what I have is a floating plot of land with space for a house and some grass. Is there like an in-game tutorial for this because I was thoroughly confused how to visit a neighbour. Even more confused when I tried to place my first bit of decor in my garden. It's a giant Osun forge if you're interested XD Got it doing an adventure type thing today with some friends. An event which gave Lyghtning this rather interesting choice of outfit.




I mean seriously??? I'm Cassian people! I look like a friggin' Aurin/ Jane of the jungle here XD

Also found an awesome quest in Malgrave where you have to sing karaoke. Yes you read that right, Karaoke. It gets a little more involved when you get attacked while singing, but I thought it was a fun little thing to happen upon :D

And I got a head piece I actually like. Up to this point ALL my headpieces have been helmets and have therefore been hidden on my costumes (because my costumes are important lol) but finally I got something cool, a headband :D Don't I just look badass here? Perfect accessory for my fashion concious Lyghtning. And of course it's dyed pink ^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment