Saturday 28 June 2014

Team speak issues and WIND SURFING!!!

No post yesterday...so sorry XD I literally spent an age trying to get Team Speak working on my computer so I could talk to my friends while playing. Finally got the damn thing sorted though and yay for being able to talk to others while playing! Even if said people haven't bought dinosaur mounts. I mean really, who cares about any of the other mounts when you can ride a dinosaur :)

So not much happened yesterday...though I did spend an awful lot of time dead. And this wasn't through mobs, or anything like that. It was through me throwing myself off of cliffs. Admittedly once or twice it wasn't my fault. Once I was getting chased by a dozen mobs, took a wrong turn and fell. And another time I got picked up by a tornado and the land was a loooooooooong way down when it dropped me off lol. Other times it was totally my fault because I wanted to see Rexy fly XD



But I did actually get a quest in the middle of all of this where I HAD to throw myself off the cliff and then wind surf all the way to the ground. That was pretty damn cool :D



Also got a fifth costume slot :D So i spent about an hour going through ALL the costume pieces I've collected up till now and deciding which looked good and which didn't XD Still not 100% happy with costume number 5. Think it might be because she's in booty shorts, but i wanted something a little different to her others. We shall see :)

Anywho, enjoy the pretty-ness of the area I'm in :D Look at all the crystals. Or as the Lopp would say, the shinies.



No comments:

Post a Comment