Friday 20 June 2014

OMG, are Lopp's psychopathic?

Seriously, these little bunnies are getting stranger and stranger every time I do a quest for them. Tonight's quest involved Lyghtning running around some dingy catacombs looking for 'hidden shinies'. Lopp's really need to get over the whole shiny obsession.

So while running around and digging through the mud for the little rats (do they not realise I'm a highborn Cassian and such chores are below me???) I quickly realised that either a) Lopp's lie or b) the quest was slightly bugged. Both are probably true. Basically as soon as I'd dug at a mound, an arrow appeared and my little Lopp friend told me this would point to the treasure. They didn't. Every single arrow pointed at the same wall of which there was no way behind it.

Of course that wasn't the weirdest part. After collecting treasure for my little pal, I was told to go deeper into the cave for the ultimate shiny. Oh but to add to the fun, some bright Lopp had buried bombs in these mounds. Gee, thanks for that.

Following these trials I did find the special shiny. It was a dead Lopp turned to gold. And rather than bury her, the other Lopp will keep her body because her body is shiny now.

I'm telling you, those little rabbits are seriously up to something :P

No comments:

Post a Comment