Friday 20 June 2014

Wild wild west

Just left Biodome 4 which is a shame because I loved the whole Wild West feel it had going. Plus aside from that glitch with the whole Lyghtning setting on fire, i've enjoyed the quests here. Well I didn't enjoy being bombed by Lopps but i guess you have to take the good with the psychotic crazy.



Though i did find a host roaming around the Biodome. Took a snapshot of her because i literally have no idea what she was there for. There didn't seem to be a quest assigned to her, she seemed to just be there.


And then i took down this guy. Look at that size difference. He's massive. Look at little tiny Lyghtning! Not to mention he was next to crazy huge worm thing. What was that mountain? It was like 'Honey I shrunk the players'.


So far though Carbine, I have to say, crazed bunnies aside, this game is awesome. I'm literally thinking about it all day at work and playing it as soon as i get home. The quests are enjoyable and i'm starting to get into the lore, though that did seem to be a little slow early doors. Plus the battle system is just awesome. Just been playing around with my abilities and i've decided on a new combo to really bring the pain to my enemies. Quite glad i chose the soldier path as well as it means i get to blast more things XD My main gripe at the moment is not having enough bank or inventory spaces for all my crap. I'm loathe to sell clothes just in case they look awesome on Lyghtning. I can't help it. Cosplayer mentality XD


No comments:

Post a Comment