Monday 16 June 2014

Motorbikes and zombies....awwww hell yeah XD

My current tour through Whitevale brought me on this wonderfully crazy and hilariously fun task of riding a motorbike at squirg zombies. The aim? To mow them down. Not going to lie, I had an insane amount of fun and continued well after I'd met the total to complete the task :D




I have to say that between organising a bunny wedding, watching Pacific Rim acted out before me and now plowing through zombies on a  motorbike, Whitevale has had my favourite tasks. I'm loving what i have to do here :D

Though today did take me near some wonderful area to stop Ikthians from doing something or other with magical water crystals and...yeah, i kept getting my ass handed to me. I spent most of my time there dead or having to get help from Exiles *spits* Dirty Exiles. Still didn't beat the quest there. Stupid bad guy goes and gets in some bad ass robot just when you're about to kill him. Totally forgot rule 101 of RPG bosses 'this isn't even my final form'. Just silly.


Also, underwater swimming happened. Why did i now work this out sooner??? Although Rexy cannot swim...at all. He just vanishes. Damn dinosaur.




No comments:

Post a Comment