Saturday 26 July 2014

Random questing

Not so much random as in rather just charging about. I did get a lot of quests done in Blighthaven, but with me not knowing whether the ones I have left are group ones or not, I don't really want to risk doing anymore there.

Though I will admit, Drusera's tree is lovely when you aren't getting ripped apart by strain creatures. I especially liked the datacube from Drusera herself. It's a nice touch to know what she herself was thinking back when she had just been created.





Though I have to ask, what is with the weird cooking quest back in the nearby village? I mean i'm used to odd quests by now, but this was just really, really random. I mean i talk to a guy with a mark over his head and he wants me to get some steaks for him. Easy enough just kill some mobs. Then suddenly I have to cook them and there's this whole weird scene with judges talking about cooking. The whole thing just struck me as totally odd and rather rushed in there. Like they wanted some lighthearted quest here and this was the best they could come up with. Though why no voice acting? One of my biggest bugs with this game has been the lack of voice acting. Considering this cut away as sort of like a mini cutscene, it was bland to watch given that there was no voices.







All in all just very odd.

Oh and while filling in a gap on my map back in Malgrave, I'm running along when a meteor hits the ground before me and suddenly there are all of these fire monsters about. I'm quite impressed with myself that I took them all out. Especially the giant rock thing that was a elite monster with something like 150,000 hp and little Lyghtning totally smashed him. Very happy victory ^_^



No comments:

Post a Comment