Sunday 6 July 2014

Drusera's Statue and off the map

I know, I know, 2 days without a new post. There has been a reason though. See on Friday it was my birthday, and as such I spent Friday and yesterday doing birthday things. So I do have an excuse for not updating.

I also applied to be an Official Wildstar Fansite...but got turned down :/ Apparently I need to have my own domain name and on minimum wage that isn't going to happen. Plus it doesn't really need to happen as blogger suits my needs just fine.

Anywho, back to my gaming...basically I've been running round kicking the asses of creatures that originally caused me issues. My fave was helping a group of level 24-26 players take down the Exile Ravager. Despite being DPS, as the highest level and therefore the one with the most HP I somehow became the tank for the group. It was beautiful to take that sucker down though.

Also casually been running round. I found out that the quests in Crimson Badlands and Northern Waste are things that the other players call 'Dailies' in that they repeat every day so you can farm exp from them. I'm actually quite glad I did find that out as I thought there was a glitch or something. Couldn't understand why I had to repeat quests.

In Grimvault, while filling out my map, I found a rather interesting area called Drusera's Statue (my home girl has a statue) And a rather pleasant area totally off the map. There were no enemies there and I could get from the top of Southern Grimvault all the way to the lab at the top of Western Grimvault without going anywhere near an enemy of evil exploding strain pod thing. In fact it was a rather pleasant journey :)


A wander round Whitevale also turned up a few quests I'd missed out on as well as an Exile camp I found (damn Exiles) and some Eldan ruins underwater. See it's the little things like that, that I'm really loving in this game. There is no way the creators could have thought that someone would go swimming in some water practically of the map, and yet they put some ruins down there. I like random things like that :)




No comments:

Post a Comment