Sunday 6 July 2014

Gate Crashing Thayd!

I know, I know, I'm a Dommie so what the heck was I doing in Thayd?

The answer to that is, quite simply, while running round Blighthaven, I happened to notice my guild chat asking if anyone wanted to join them on a mission. After realising that my guild (or members of) had managed to get into Thayd and not be killed instantly by the guards, I decided to join them. What then followed was a crazy, mad run through Thayd and, when we died through Galeras, taking part in PvP battles and general silliness. Seriously, not sure what I'd think if a group of about ten Exiles ran into the centre of Illium and started dancing, yet that is what we ended up doing in Thayd. Gotta admit it was a while mess of crazy fun XD Also, Illium > Thayd any day of the week XD





Had a fun charge around Blighthaven too. Only just started in this area, but I'm thankful there's new content already. I can see the dailies becoming very boring very quickly lol.




I did rather enjoy the quest where I got to be a holographic deer complete with hoof sounding deer noises (simple things). Not to mention said holographic deer was called Lightning. It was clearly meant to be XD I also found out that once in the holographic deer form, you could actually go quite far as it. Always more fun to run round as a deer rather than yourself XD



That's pretty much all I did today. Pratting around in Thayd took up a good portion of the day. Totally worth it though. I'm all up for random craziness like that :D

No comments:

Post a Comment